Anyone worked for ChaCha, Leapforce, Weegy or similar who can share their experiences? TY

Just curious about these work from home companies.. I am thinking of trying one just not sure which one and if one is better over another since they all pretty much are the same thing. I was wanting to know things like.. how was your experience with them, how long do you have to answer a question, how is the pay, what resources are you given to help you answer the questions... etc.... Any info is appreciated but I am mainly looking for people who have personal experience with this as I have already researched and read their websites. Thanks in advance.

GypsyEyezNY

Asked by GypsyEyezNY at 5:20 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Money & Work

• There are many moms who "work" for those companies in this group:  http://www.cafemom.com/group/30431

Answer by rkoloms at 6:20 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I liked ChaCha way mnore than Weegy, I have never teid work force, I made more money with ChaCha because they were more organized in their system than Weegy but then its been a while since I used Weegy so I DONT KNOW IF ANYTHING HAS CHANGED.

Good Luck!

If I had my ceritifcations I would use Liveperson, you can charge a lot more for the same service..
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:53 AM on Jan. 30, 2011