ok what should i do now?

ok so my period was due on the 4-5th and it never came i took a test on tuesday and it said neg. well that was 4-5 days ago now and still nothing i was thinking about going to this place called birth right to get a test tomorrow do you think this test will be more accurate? its a urine test i dont get insurance till next month so thats kinda out of the question. its been ten days now do you think i can get the right results now its been this long? thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Is there a clinic you can go to that's free? Around here we have the health clinic and all pregnancy tests are free, and they sign you up in WIC if you are pregnant. Anyway, I think you should definitely get another test done. You probably tested too early. If it's been 10 days since you were supposed to have your period, and still haven't got it, you do need to test again, Good luck!
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 1:16 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Well, I think that going to a clinic to get a urine test is good if it's free but it's the same as you doing it at home. So if you can get it for free, then go for it! But if you have to pay for it, I'd just do it at home.
    Good luck!!
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 1:36 PM on Nov. 15, 2008