Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I gave birth to 3 children and have had intercourse regularly with my husband- I am now separated and sex with my lover is different, he is smaller and it seems I am very loose to him, can I do something to change this, I have heard of Kegel excersizes but is there anything else?

Answer Question

Asked by happiness67 at 7:52 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

Level 3 (15 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Different positions can help to create the illusion of a larger penis. My dh is avg but when we do it doggy style he feels better and he feels a little larger

    Answer by Steph319 at 8:07 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

  • it feels better*

    Answer by Steph319 at 8:07 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

  • Plastic surgeon's can do what is called vaginal rejuvination.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

  • Go to your local sex shop, they have this cream/lube that tightens the vagina. I dont know the name of it but I have heard rave reviews about it. Just go in and ask for it.

    Answer by AingealsBabies at 8:33 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

  • Ben wa balls

    Answer by missanc at 12:01 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.