Anyone somewhat interpret dreams?

Had this one right before waking, and it was such a good one.
I had to withdrawal from graduate courses, but the deadline to withdrawal with no penalties had passed 2 days ago. To do it now you needed 2 professors permission to not recieve "incompletes" on your transcript. One professor was Patrick Swayze???? LOL
So I had to present my case later that day. A few people were to speak on my behalf before me. It was basically to show why I couldn't complete my work and the semester to the best of my ability, which was all personal reasons... recent family death, 2 babies and an absent father, who reently seperated from me.
I'm ready for my couple people to walk out....and I look up, and on this balacony like thing walks out most of my old soroity sisters (who i don't even see or talk to regularly other than on FB), they just walked out 1 by 1 to music (can't remember the song). Then an older relative of mine, who spoke right before me at my gramma's funeral a few weeks ago (I see that connection). Some people weren't people I know, but were very close to me in the dream. I can't pin point what they represent.
But the whole dream overall was like a Molly Ringwald 1980s movie. And it was all set up and video taped by someone so I could watch (and see how much people love me and support me , see how fun life really is.....is my guess now that I'm awake)
IDK, but it's a good way to start my day, even if there isn't any explaination.

NO clue where to post this, so I figured Beliefs was best fitting.

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 8:06 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Nice dream !!!
    Unless you are a student, school and Test dreams represent lessons we've learned, and life tests we need to pass.

What in your life presents itself as a problem? Are you stressed with obligations? Are you neglecting family and beloved ones?

Do you feel overwhelmed with responsibilities?

Your dream is a perfect indication that you're falling kind of short in terms of time and other people's needs, but their support and understanding will be there to help you find a solution.

lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Oh and you may bump into some very famous or influencial people that are in a great place right now, because if you are who you want to be, you're going some place really improved from this place now. You have great insights and your dream is awesome. Keep dreaming the ways you do, but one bit of advice. . . . when you get to the place you are going in your dream write down all the detail,and keep putting goals in your dreams as they happen, so try to go back to sleep the next time and pick up where you left off.
    This is all super ego boost, and get a dream book, or look up online to compare the things about those people you don't know in the backround. Maybe they are some people who know you now that are interested in you but now aren't sure what position they are playing unless you actually TELL them what to do.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 11:30 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Well, there are couple of different things this could mean. I think you already hit on one of them yourself. It may have just been a dream to let you know you are loved and cared for. It could also be what is sometimes called a release dream. In these types of dreams, we generally "work through" any problems we are having. BUt, you are right, it did sound like a nice dream!
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:39 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I'll take a guess. You are feeling flooded but want options to your education dilemma , and you love the road your taking however you imagine so many two-fold options and you always have other imaginings that things are so much better this way or that way, you want to take your career to a different level , so in essence it is when you reinvent new ideas to some career you put ALL YOUR LIFE into and half of your mind says you love this while the other half is working on another career altogether (Which by the way is totally 100% right and healthy. )
    I even have a suggestion. While you are stepping in directions and dreaming, write some details that are making sense like they ARE happening, and put some logic to them. I'd love to see how this plays a part in your choice and career, and it may be fun. (were you at the library the other day>?)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Grad school can represent where we are in life In this case this represents your marriage which became incomplete. Which is why you were wanting to withdraw from your classes. Grad school is now the next phase in your life. People often represent us personally and who we are. So look at the people and ask yourself what they represent to you.
    For example I would dream about a close friend long ago often and it turns out she represented the Holy Spirit to me who was guiding me and leading me through my journeys. Does that make sense? I believe the sorority sisters represented the angels cheering you on in your journey. That was my first thought :-) Sometimes people represent the angelic that is surrounding us in our lives! So I hope this helps some. if I get more I will let you know.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:09 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I'm not sure why I dreamt I was in grad school, because I am a SAHM now who just recently seperated from my husband. I haven't worked in a few years, not in my field anyways. Just part time jobs that made me very happy.
    The sorority sisters was most likely because yesterday was our chapters birthday ???
    But I have had much turmoil this last month, grandma dying, husband and I .... I see it as I have many people thinking of me and praying for me, more than I know most likely.
    I rarely dream to the point I remember them and feel the emotion upon waking. So I loved it either way!
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 11:33 AM on Jan. 30, 2011