my 2 year old has runny nose, fever that comes and goes, she has bad breath to. I cant get her to eat after 4pm.

Is she sick with having the bad breath or am i just worring to much, she has been like this for near a wk now. Tho i get her to drink lots so thats a good thing.

fio30

Asked by fio30 at 8:14 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Not sure what your question is. If you are not sure what to give her I would go to the local pharmacy and tell them her symtons. They will be able to tell you what she can take. AS far as not eating, it is really more important that she drink fluids so make sure she is drinking enough water or juice.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:16 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• sounds like strep looks in the back of the mouth by the tounge look for little white spots if so its strep
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 8:33 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• U need to take her to the doctor. She needs antibiotics.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 8:51 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• My Son had the same symptoms during Christmas. Not really sick but it came & went & his breath was bad. I took a flashlight & no redness in his throat but his sinuses were red. It ran it's course without meds in about a week & a half. His fever never went over 99. He's 4.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:33 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• YOUR DAUGHTER NEEDS A PEDIATRICIAN, TAKE HER TO THE DOCTOR. FOR THE FEVER YOU CAN GIVE MOLYRIN OR TYLENOL
    auntied222

Answer by auntied222 at 1:21 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• it could be strep or something else she needs to go see the Dr ASAP
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 6:49 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• ask your doc
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I know this post is pretty old....but since I found it while looking for answers..I'm sure someone else will too. So, here is my two cents worth:
    I would talk to a doctor just in case. Until then, I wouldn't do any meds for the fever unless she's extremely uncomfortable - fevers are good things, that's how our bodies fight infection and build antibodies to whatever we get though. If you lower the fever, you lower one of the best defenses against those nasty bugs. :-)
    MegEdTy

Answer by MegEdTy at 1:03 AM on Apr. 14, 2011