honest opinions on PS3?

My husband and R kids want one. Are they worth the money? Do they have educational games?

shivasgirl

Asked by shivasgirl at 8:21 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Technology

• well i got my dh one for christmas and he accesses the internet on it mainly .. the i sensor is good for movement activites but i wouldnt say they are educational lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:15 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• My opinion is kind of biased I guess because we have always been xbox lovers in our house lol PS3 are terrible if they plan to do any online gaming through the play station network. The built in wireless is unbelievably slow. As far as games, there aren't as many kids games available for neither xbox or playstation than there is for Wii or the handheld games like Nintendo DS. Just depends on your kids' ages though. However, we do have the Kinect for our xbox and my 4 year old absolutely LOVES it. Good way to keep her active on those rainy/snowy days. Most of the games for Kinect are also available on PS3 as well.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:28 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Just to add something about the internetnon the ps3, unlike the 360, is free to get online.I don't use any of our systems except to get on Netflix, or watch a movie. Buddy hubby pals ps3 way more than the others
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:05 AM on Jan. 30, 2011