waterbeds?

I have had mine for 30 years, I love it! anyone else still have one?

shivasgirl

Asked by shivasgirl at 8:27 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I had one,my hamster bit through it and water damage all over.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 8:50 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Husband had one when we started dating, but it was hurting his back, and he got rid of it before we moved in together. My mom and dad, however, have had theirs for as long as I can remember. They swear by it. So much so that they even have water pillows. They are a bit odd, but strangely comfortable.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:20 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I have not had one since I was about 17 and it busted!! Water damage all over our hard wood floors, it was awful!! lol I have no idea what caused the burst, but I never got another one after that experience!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:31 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I got mine when I was 13 due to allergies. I was able to stomach sleep for most of my twin pregnancy because of it! I love my bed, lol! PLUS ITS ALWAYS ALREADY WARM IN THE WINTER WHEN i get in it!
    shivasgirl

Comment by shivasgirl (original poster) at 8:46 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Our current bedroom set used to be a waterbed. Now we just put the SleepNUmber mattress on it. My girlfriends 17 yo son has one of the newer baffle waterbeds.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 9:36 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I had one growing up and first four years of marriage, I hated it. Every move SO makes you feel like your in a riptide. Terrible. We got a mattress bed ASAP
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 1:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2011