can someone help kinda weird?

ok so this is kind of weird but i woke up this morning at like 4 in the morning and had to pee sooo bad and was think wow i never had to this since i was prego with my son and just went back to sleep and when i woke up i was thinking about and realized that i was ten days late wow do you think i could be prego? do you think i could get the right results this soon if i take a test? it took me a month to get a pos with my son. also could this be a sign? has any of you ever have this in early pregnancy? thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Go for it, take the test. You will never know unless you do. Good Luck
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I am an RN every one feels symptoms at different times.... I felt some with in 2 weeks of being preggo.... my sister felt some within a week if u have any other questions or help just message me sorry if my answer was short my son is screeming
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 11:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• OK 10 days LATE on your period is not testing soon.

go take a test if you are already late! :)
    Anonymous

• test
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 12:24 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Ten days late should be plenty of time. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:32 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• You can actually test 4 to 5 days before you missed period so testing after 10 of your missed period is perfectly fine...you will probably get a positive result...good luck and god bless...
    tall_mom42

Answer by tall_mom42 at 12:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• best results come after a missed period of 10-14 days at least. But at 10 days past I would deffinately test.
    OmsYankeeMama

Answer by OmsYankeeMama at 10:43 AM on Nov. 16, 2008