WHAT DO YOU THINK?

PERIOD IS IN 3 DAYS,I FEEL PREGNANT,I HAD A MISCARRIAGE ON THE 20TH OF LAST MONTH AND I BLEED FOR JUST 5 DAYS.MY DOCTOR SAID THAT I COULD TRY AS SOON AS I STOP BLEEDING,WHICH I DID.I WAS ONLY ABOUT 3 WEEKS PREGNANT.FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS I'VE BEEN FEELING FUNNY,I SLEEP MORE,I GET VERY NAUSEOUS THAT IT'S HARD FOR ME TO EAT,THE ONLY THING MY TUMMY COULD REALLY TAKE IS CRACKERS AND VITAMIN WATER,INCREASE OF VAGINAL DISCHARGE,I FEEL LIKE I HAVE A COLD BUT I DONT.WHEN SHOULD I TAKE A TEST?I HOPE I'M PREGNANT.THAT WILL BE MY DREAM COME TRUE.THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• take a test. if you get one take a clear blue or a first responce
    DisturbedMind20

Answer by DisturbedMind20 at 11:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i never even finish the question on these anymore lol

take a test. either a HPT or go to the doctor and get a blood test ran.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 12:23 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Take a test. It could just be your body still dealing with the miscarriage, but it might not be...good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:30 AM on Nov. 15, 2008