anyone have a tempurpedic bed?

is it worth the 2K plus to drop on this bed?!
im looking into getting my dh and i a new bed with taxes but dropping almost 2K + on a bed seems..well CrAzY! unless it really works....

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 10:05 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I wasn't willing to drop that much, but I did spend $150 on a super thick tempurpedic mattress cover! It is fantastic! I love it. Especially after you put silky sheets on it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• We bought one about 8 years ago and love it.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:37 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• We have one, my husband LOVES it. I like it alright, but it hurts my back every once in awhile (it is supposed to align your back, and I do have medical problems so that's why it hurts it) I would recommend it, we bought the whole set about 5 years ago. Even got the pillows (which I absolutely love and if we go anywhere over night my pillow comes with me).
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Yeah, you can buy them a Kohls, Walmart, Target. But get the thick one.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I've been wondering the same thing about this bed...here's a bump so we can hopefully find someone that has one.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 10:23 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• lol well here to hoping we find an answer!! lol
    in all the commercials they said .. ask me why ... and im lke ok im having trouble finding someone and asking them y!
    sandraberke

Comment by sandraberke (original poster) at 10:24 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• My mom got herself one and absolutly LOVES it. My hubby wants to get one now.
    pennycandy

Answer by pennycandy at 10:25 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• oh so thers a matress cover u can get instead??
    sandraberke

Comment by sandraberke (original poster) at 10:29 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• We have one and we like it - we saved a lot by making a bed frame so we didn't have to get a box spring. You can find plans on the Internet - it cost us around $100 to make. I think our total investment was closer to $1300.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 10:34 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Don't have one YET. Everyone I know who has them or ever slept on one LOVES them. Especially those who have any medical problems. All report to sleeping better and lower their need for pain meds, etc. Trying to save the money to get my own. My husband and I did purchase a mattress topper a couple years ago made of the same stuff and can't sleep without it. Our feeling is if the topper is this good, the mattress must be even better. He has sleep apnea and I have chronic pain. Both of us sleep better with this. Good luck!

mamahartt

Answer by mamahartt at 12:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2011