Do you think my son would be made fun of for this name...

Graham Robert

My sister HATES the name, everyone else in the family is alright with it but she has been giving me a really hard time about it. Is it really that bad of a name?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Baby Names

• No,that's cute!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:21 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• It is a good name. I like to think how the name would be for an adult, and it works very well.

Answer by Bmat at 10:21 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I like it.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• it's not bad but I do think that Robert Graham flows better
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 10:23 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I think it's a great name!! I don't think there is anyway it can be made fun of by other little kids. It's not all that uncommon and it's a strong male name.

If she gives you anymore crap, tell her it could be worse! My husband names my son Maximus....that will get attention for sure :)
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 10:24 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Graham Cracker....just sayin'.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 10:25 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I like it, but kids are creative, they could make fun of it, but if a kid is going to be a bully, they could turn any ordinary name into something mean. Besides, theres so many wakadodle crazy names out there these days, that the bullies will have their hands full making fun of them. So Graham is good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• It could go either way guess you will find out good luck.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 10:32 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Actually Graham is a very common name for several different generations. It's one of those more classic names like Henry, Ernest, Kenneth, Earl, etc. I notice a lot of those names are coming back! Kids can make fun of anything if they really want to.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:35 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Who cares if she hates it - is she pregnant, is it her baby, will she be the one pusing him out? No, you will, it's your baby, name him what YOU want, screw what anyone says! I personally like the name, and do know of a couple of young kids with it as well as older guys with it. It's a prestigious name. If you like it, go with it, and tell her to sod off.
    Anonymous