WHAT WAS THE EARLIST SYMPTOMS YOU HAD BEFORE ACTUALLY HAVING A MISSED PERIOD?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I started peeing every 2 min...lol
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 11:27 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I had light cramping on some days for like a few minutes and back pain. Then I spotted some pink a week before my period. I tested at the end of that week and got a positive. I'm 6weeks now and really don't have any symptoms but a little back pain somedays.
    Anonymous

• tender breasts and EXTREME tiredness at the end of the day (without doing much more throughout the day than before I was pregnant...)
    madlyinlove412

Answer by madlyinlove412 at 11:30 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I was bening over to pick up my shoe and puked in it instead LOL
    Anonymous

• just the missed period for me, all 3 times. about a week after that is when all the symptoms set in for me.
    Anonymous

• I honestly don't know, I knew I was pregnant before I missed my period. When I was two days late I took a test, and it took about two seconds for two pink lines to show up!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 11:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I woke up one morning and could have sworn that I had breast implants done during the night. They were rock hard and huge when I got up. Needless to say hubby loved it. lol. His comment, was "WOW God does listen" lol
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 12:01 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I just felt different, no real symptoms, I got to be really lazy, which was weird for me, but that's about it!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:28 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• nipples hurt, tired all the time, I was dizzy, and I was always hungry and thirsty then I started with "morning" sickness all day I even threw up water and saltine crackers
    SabinaG

Answer by SabinaG at 1:49 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• severe dizzy spells. that is when I knew something was wrong with my body. I thought I had the flu at first!!
    nightwillow

Answer by nightwillow at 2:21 AM on Nov. 15, 2008