Anal & Vaginal Sex adult content

Me and my husband had vaginal sex, and then we had anal sex-- we fell asleep for a few hours and when we woke up, we had vaginal sex! Oops! I know you are supposed to wash the areas and not go back to front. Can this cause an infection because my vaginal area does not feel right, just feels raw (Which could be from a lot of vigorous and constant sex)

Help ? Could this be causing a yeast infection?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Health

• Well, it just happened, right? Shower, and wash really really well, for one. Stick with cotton panties, and watch yourself for the next few days. The rawness could be from the amount - you wouldn't have a raging infection already after just a few hours. If you start getting itchy but nothing bad, use plain yogurt, and take probiotics. If it gets worse than you can handle...call the doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I don't know about a yeast infection but it could cause bacterial vaginosis or ecoli.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 10:54 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Syphon, how do you treat those?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:59 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Antibiotics

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:06 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• You can't treat bacterial infections without going to a doctor, testing the bacteria to prescribe the proper antibiotic.

You should never introduce bacteria from the anus into the vagina, it screws up the balance ot neccecary bacteria, and it runs rampant! Painful too! I'd go to a doctor. Sometimes BV is mistaken for yeast.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:06 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Gross!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• MusicMom, thanks. I feel as though I am the only one who has had this accident. =(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:29 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• it could cause a urinary tract infection also
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:01 PM on Jan. 30, 2011