what nice events are your kids and you( or just them doing) today?

I am planning on the next week to go do some indoor stuff with them, and see some new sport or get into a skating, bowling or bouncing type of thing.

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 11:02 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Kids' Health

• laser tag today
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 11:09 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• We might go outside and play some today if the weather stays nice. Next weekend my youngest as a bday party. We rented the roller rink for 2 hours for her and her cheer squad and Kindergarten class. After that she and her 8 closest friends are going on a Limo ride just for fun.
    We are setting up the outside for Spring in the next two weeks as well. I have to look over the trampoline and make sure its safe this year. Getting stuff for the pool so once it heats enough we can fill it. Basically though we have tons to do here at home.

Answer by gemgem at 11:12 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Hopefully taking our girls to this huge indoor playground called Poing Poing. It's like the best place in the world for them to expel energy. Plus it's good socialization for my toddler =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:19 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• fly a kite my son is really getting into that.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:09 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• The playground.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 11:47 PM on May. 31, 2011