What ya think?

After I pay my bills I was thining of getting stuff for my apartment. But then I was like dang I never do anything for myself maybe I should get a new wardrobe, makeup, and stuff. With having a kid and having al the responsibilites I don't give myself much attention. I would love to be a girl again. Have cute hair, cute clothes, cute jewlery. I want to feel hot not feel like a mom.

Same time I would love to get stuff for the house (mostly orginzation stuff and a toy box..I don't like toys anymore lol).....lol HELP????

P.S. so say if I did the big change...people that I seeday today will notice it andmay make a big deal out of it..Crazy as that sounds that freaks me out. It would be like you knew I look like crud before but didnt say anything. lol My perception may be off.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 11:40 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• When I can, I usually splurge on a new, sexy purse. That is one thing that I enjoy to purchase for myself when I have some extra cash. You could do something like that, spend smaller amounts of money at one time on a purse, shirt, or shoes and then pick up some things for your place too. Little by little, you'll have a neat, organized home and great new things for yourself that make you feel like a hot mama! :)
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 11:47 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• ok yeah...I want to get my sexy back. I feel way off lol Im confident on the inside but the outside does not reflect it currently. *****my profile pic I was looking how I felt. Super hot AND cute and happy w my beautiful baby. I loved that time*****
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I think it's good every now and then to pamper yourself. Us moms really forget to do that. I know for myself, 99.9% of the time, I would rather buy things for my son or the house but it is important for us to feel pretty! :o) Spend a little money on yourself!!

Enjoy :o)
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 12:02 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• yeah looking at stuff online I always manage to type in some kid stuff rather than anything for me. lol
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 12:04 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• splurge do u
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 30, 2011