WYR have rice milk, almond milk, or hemp milk?

Why do you want the one you picked. I've read that hemp milk is stable and suitable for anyone not containing any t.h.c.'s and it's full of beta's oils, and alpha linolenic oil, vitamins a, d, e, and niacin, some other, calcium and the list is endless.

I love almonds but the price of just the whole fruit of almonds is way up there, the milk must be 2x's the price to process, and package.

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 11:51 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in

• We have gone solely to Almond Milk. The price difference is negligible compared to the organic we had been buying for several years. It is worth the cost to us. I'll cut corners other places. Hemp milk is not available in our area.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:54 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I LOVE rice milk! Especially vanilla!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:56 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• we use almond milk! ive been able to shop around and find it on sale all the time and i also have found coupons for almond milk on line for a $1off! every lil bit helps!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:56 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• From what I have heard, almond milk is great! I haven't heard too much about hemp milk, and I don't hear much about how delicious rice milk is... so, I'd have to go with almond milk.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:57 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I prefer hemp milk. I drink regular milk at home, but used to work at a natural foods store where they made their own help milk & it just simply tasted better than all the other "milks" they offered. Hemp is actually really yummy to me.They also made "hemp treats" they were like little sweet cookie bars & they were OUT OF THIS WORLD!

Yes, hemp seeds are extremely good for you. LOADED with omega fatty acids & tons of other vitamins. Hemp seed milk i believe is the best "milk" as far as nutrition goes, but it's expensive....even though hemp is a native plant that would grow rampid in the US if it was allowed. It should be really cheap, but it's not because all of the ridiculous laws on hemp.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:57 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I like almond milk, but tree nuts are a huge migraine trigger for me. We use hemp

Answer by rkoloms at 12:10 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Almond..but I also drink soy.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I think hemp is probably the most nutritious...but I prefer the taste of almond milk. My son drinks hemp...I drink almond.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 12:22 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I have never had rice or hemp milk - rice mik just sounds odd, and I've never even seen hemp. I just started drinking almond milk. The Silk brand is only $2.99 for a half gallon - I thought that was prett reasonable, it's the same price as soy & coconut milk where I shop. We are also going to try coconut milk this week.
    Anonymous

• I tried hemp milk a while back and it's the best milk alternative that I have ever tried. I just don't like the carrageenan that it has in it. I want to find some that doesn't have that in it.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 12:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2011