Quality, or price?

When you buy sheets for your bed, do you go for a higher thread count made with a nicer material, or do you buy whatever is on sale or cheap at the moment?

To answer my own question, I prefer sheets with 600+ thread count made from Egyptian cotton. I just love the feel of them, so creamy and smooth =) I did make the mistake of buying white sheets though. As any mother I'm sure knows, white + children = what the hell was I thinking?!? heheh

Nanixh

Asked by Nanixh at 11:54 AM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Shopping

• I buy quality on anything I do not care what the cost is :)

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:04 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• It really depends for me. I have spent tons of money on sheets, I have a king bed, and after 2 washes, the stitching started coming out. I guess it really depends on what mood I am in on how much I want to spend!! LOL
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 11:59 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I find the better something is made it lasts longer and I don't have to replace it as often. I have a friend who buys cheap and is constantly replacing what she just bought. It ends up costing more than to just get the better one in the first place.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 12:00 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I really don't like high-thread count sheets. They feel all slimy to me. I try to find good quality, 200-220 thread count, 100%-cotton sheets that last a while.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:30 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I love to buy Sateen sheets. I have a set of Ralph Lauren sateen sheets and they are my favorite.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I buy my sheets at T.J.Max or Ross, that way I get cheep and quality.

LadyQuin

Answer by LadyQuin at 7:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• most comfiest
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:53 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• egyptian cotton from marshall's.....so soft!!
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 10:16 PM on Feb. 7, 2011