would you stick by your hubby?

If your husband didn't like someone. would you allow this person to come to your home even if this person is related to you by marriage?

diamondsarecool

Asked by diamondsarecool at 12:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Depending on what it was for and the situation, I would probably keep myself out of it. I would be there to listen if he was venting but if he has a problem with someone, it's between them.
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 12:08 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Until he has the same respect for me and makes my BIL move out of the basement and stops his sister from coming here... NO.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:09 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Id ask him why he didnt like the person and explain if they are related there is no real way to alienate the person completely. That is just asking for drama. I would be friendly to the person because it is the right thing to do, but I wouldnt be their best buddy and invite them over.

Answer by gemgem at 12:09 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• i dont know
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:12 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I'm in that situation, and I stick by my Husband.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• SabrinaMBowen... I don;t understand your answer. please specify in a different way :v) My Daughter is named Sabrina too!!!
    diamondsarecool

Comment by diamondsarecool (original poster) at 12:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• My home is my haven, it's the one place that I don't have to be around people that make me uncomfortable, or that I don't like. I expect it to be the same for my husband as well.....it should be his haven.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:19 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• -AJ could you please tell me your situation you are in? My husband doesn't like my brother-in-law because he sent him foul languaged and riddled e-mails and IM messages that our kids could of seen and would of read. My husband took that very offensive. BIL also accused him of hiding behind a computer screen and BIL threatened him to come to Altoona. My husband offered to meet him halfway but BIN coward out. My husband will not tolerate him anymore. He told me he isn;t invited to our home even if he isn't home. My sister told me she wants to be left alone and will tell us sex of baby due in June. They don;t accept me as I am having Anxiety disorder. so I figure why should I even bother with them. I tried a long while to work things out bewteen her and I. she only gives me the silent treatment . They can;t handle that The Truth Hurts. They remind me as impossible People. everyone else is always wrong never them,
    diamondsarecool

Comment by diamondsarecool (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• ohwrite, I do respect my husband like he does me 100%. It is his home just as much as mine. My sister says if her husband can't come here than neither are her nor her kids. I say oh well. whatever she decides. my husband and I have no problem with her or boys coming her. I told her that myself. So she knows. We feel we don't have to invite anyone either of us don't like. It's OUR home.
    diamondsarecool

Comment by diamondsarecool (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I would probably stand by my husband on that one , seeing as he has done the very same for me.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2011