How can I get my 23 month old son to stop taking his diaper/clothes off all day long!?

HeatherDee83

Asked by HeatherDee83 at 12:12 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Sounds like he's ready to potty train. (If he's not already)
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 12:18 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Find onsies in his size, and put those on him and put pants on him or jeans with the actual button that goes inside the hole (instead of that snapping type). Maybe he wont be able to take that off, and you can add a belt.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 12:19 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• He is already potty training and doing really good! @Brittany Thats actually a good idea I might try that. But he is such a little engineer though and figures things out so easy! So I don't know I guess we will see.
    HeatherDee83

Comment by HeatherDee83 (original poster) at 12:27 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I have a friend who had the same issue, but her little girl isn't quite ready to potty train. She would get out of everything. Someone told her to put her diaper on backwards, so far I think it has worked.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:35 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• If he is potty trained and you are inside your home then why not let him go diaper/clothes free? My son just turned four and the first thing he does when he gets home is take all of his clothes off, he has always preferred being naked! I don't see any harm in it as long as we're home. :)
    mommy2myles

Answer by mommy2myles at 12:49 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• i heard a pretty good idea, cut the feet out of a sleeper and put the sleeper on backwards? This is pretty much good for when your at home and if he is potty trained it might prove some difficulity but hey ya never know! Good Luck
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 1:18 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Overalls for day and backwards sleepers for night.

Answer by missanc at 1:24 PM on Jan. 30, 2011