Ever feel like no one likes you? I put on 80lbs.!! from preganacy & maybe I'm giving out a vibe that I'm unlikable? Can this be, I am very friendly ,but do feel diffrent with this weight on

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I also put on 80 lbs from my pregnancy. I still have to lose about 30 but i def feel different and feel people don't like me. My self confidence was def. lowered by my weight gain and I think that effects me. I am trying to lose it all but it is really hard to find time. I used to be a lot more outgoing, etc but not so much anymore.
    JessicaF1120

Answer by JessicaF1120 at 12:05 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Same here but I had my son 10 yrs ago and just kept gaining weight after divorce and my dads death. I am still funny and fun loving but when I am asked about dating or a friend wants to "set me up" on a date I pretend I am soooooo not interested, although I have been alone for several years and I am lonely. : (
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:18 AM on Nov. 15, 2008