Do you ever hope your husbands friends or colleagues think that you are...

Pretty? I would hate for my husbands friends to think I'm ugly. I know I shouldn't care, but I want him to be proud of his beautiful wife. And luckily he is. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• i want them to think i'm hot. i want his friends to be jealous of him
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:14 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Haha I just LOVE this question! I don't care what my husbands friends/coworkers think but I think in general no woman wants to be ugly. I'm confident in my looks and that carried over into my personality.

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 1:18 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• His friends do, I am the only wife of his friends who still has a tone body and figure.

Answer by older at 1:22 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I would love to meet my guy's friends and then have them say something like "Hey, she's great!" and things like that to him after. I doubt it's ever happened (I feel like I make a terrible first impression), but I can dream!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:27 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I think I'm more interested in their perception of my role as partner in our marriage. Do they think we have fun? Do they think we're a good match intellectually? Do they think my husband is happy in his marriage? It's important to me that they have a good impression of those aspects so that when my husband talks to them about the stresses of his life, they will be supportive and encouraging of our marriage. The pretty part is nice, but it's not what holds a family together. His friends do have some influence over how he sees things at home and I'd like to think that influence is positive.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 1:30 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I always care too much about what other ppl think so... yeah, of course.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 1:31 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I do but also I want them to think I am smart and not just a pretty face.
    whitefamily

Answer by whitefamily at 1:36 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• no not really i think in a relationship its your partners opion you should be after not someone elses (but then again i realy dont care what people think of me as long as i am true to myself)
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 1:40 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Don't really care what they think of me. It is always a shock to them I am caucasian. (He is african american). 

Answer by louise2 at 1:40 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• All my ex's friends thought I was hot, but some went as far as hitting on me though, very uncomfortable!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 30, 2011