Have you got shocked???

Okay so last night I plugged in my phone charger and I got shocked.....I felt it in my hand and arm,it hurt really bad and now my left middle finger nail is discolored.I am 9 weeks almost 10 weeks pregnant and I was wondering if I should have went to the hospital or not.......has anyone else got shocked or electrocuted in the first trimester???

PrincessTierra

Asked by PrincessTierra at 1:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would go to the hospital just to be on the safe side, i always say when it comes to my babies its better safe than sorry! Good luck!
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 1:42 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• yeah better have it check out. I only saw like a light once or twice when I plugged something in. Especially sinc eyou have paina nd you finge ris dicolored you should make sure evrything is fine.
    Hope so!
    Othe rthat that alwasy plug in teh charger first then plug you cell to the charger. Dont plug you cell to the charger and the plug the charger, its safer that way.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 1:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I had plugged in my charger without my phone being plugged into the charger.........and i still got shocked. :/
    PrincessTierra

Comment by PrincessTierra (original poster) at 1:58 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Anytime you are uncertain about the safety of your unborn/born child you should go get checked/
    Anonymous