Should I

I am pregnant with our first baby, a little girl.... Our last name is Day ... I am so tempted to name her something like Sunny Day, Summer day, Autumn Day (she is due in Sept. so hopefully she is born closer to autumn time, because I like that better than Summer ) lol...

of course we have other names picked out too...

What do you think and what are some name ideas ?

( right now Autumn Elizabeth Day and Maya Cathrine Day are at the top.... but we are also looking for other middle names)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Baby Names

• love Autumn Elizabeth Day
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 1:48 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Autumn Day, how would you feel responding to this all day? I like the two you picked out, but I prefer Maya Catherine Day.
    ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 1:49 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I like the idea---just make sure her initials are not a bad one----do like the one with Catherine since that is my name----LOL----I never had my girl----still my fav choice---Cassandra Angelique. My flower girl was April----much better than some of the unusual names our there now---and they sound like girl names.
    lecates

Answer by lecates at 1:53 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• i think it would be super cute! give her a good middle name so when shes older she could go by it for something more 'professional'
    sandjmom99

Answer by sandjmom99 at 2:31 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I hate season names and weather names, so of course I don't like the idea. I do like Maya Catherine Day. It's really beautiful.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• While i would love to give you my personal names, i think my advice is to go buy a Soap Opera Digest and read the characters names and their real names on every show. The writers make deliberate efforts to have names that are unique or catchy. Sometimes a name you would never dream of.....also, with sincere respect, Playboy models or models in general, have the same type of unique/catchy names (whether the name is real or made-up) so the audience will like the sound of their name and look at their picture or watch their show. It's how appealing you want your baby's name to be to you and how you would want your name choice to fit as she grows into an adult.
    kbutts

Answer by kbutts at 7:37 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Maya Cathrine Day
    nmaxwell816

Answer by nmaxwell816 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• It sounds clever now, but it will get really old really fast.

I do like Maya Catherine Day!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 9:45 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Oh my gosh... DON'T do it! The poor kid! It would be like naming you kid Candy Apple or SNOW WHITE!

I would go with Maya
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:59 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I think sunny is more for a boy.. Autum Elizabeth is beautiful reguardless of when you have her.. Congrats btw!!!
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 11:19 PM on Feb. 6, 2011