My husband is writing his resume, need help on how to write a part in there...

I've helped him out a bit, and i'm not sure how to add this. maybe you English teachers out there can help me lol. He's trying to put that he's capable to learn a job very quickly. he CAN, he's just trying to put it in there so it fits with his paragraph. he's putting it in his summary of qualifications. so far the only thing i can come up with is :

"If there is something I’m not sure how to do, I am capable of learning how very quickly."

It's at the end of all his qualifications, but i thought i'd ask you ladies to see if there was a better way of putting it? TIA!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Money & Work

• In addition to being a team player I adapt to new skills quickly. The training I receive I take very seriously and will meet the needs of the company to the best of my abilities. My can do attitude will go above and beyond your expectations every time.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• awsome! thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• it's a little wordy but u get the general idea!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Keep everything positive.

"I am a quick learner." or "I am eager to learn new skills." or even this: "I learn quickly and am able to adapt to new situations easily."
    ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 2:46 PM on Jan. 30, 2011