What do you think? Baby mohawk?

I was thinking on getting my son a mohawk like the very first picture shows. He's the one in the 2nd the blond boy. Do you think he'll look cute with that style? He has a lot of top hair but not much on the sides.

MY SON

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• oh my gosh yes! do it, grab some lotion or gel and have a trial run!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I say do it! I think it's great! Besides it's hair, it'll grow back before you get tired of the style.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• They didn't really cut anything in the first pic. It's all product. Pretty easy to do. Not my taste personally(no offense), but as a stylist I am able to create most any look for the customer's satisfaction. :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Just have them do a regular boys cut, #3 on the sides. That way if you want him to tone it down for something, it looks like a regular boys cut. Cute kid by the way! :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Cute. My 5 year old recently started asking for a mohawk. I will comb it that way, but I am keeping the cut the same.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:16 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• WHAT! THEY DO???? lol

LOL one of my best friends has the most opposite tastes as me. I like silky smooth hair, she likes the back combed mess, I like make up, she's not a fan, lol.

Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• He will look adorable and if you dont like it oh well the hair will grow back :)
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I love it!! My sisters 2 sons wear thier hair like this all th time.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 2:18 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I wouldn't 'cause I think it is cute just the way it is. I think the big boy hair-cuts make them look too old, and there will be plenty of time for that later. I love the little boy look!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:19 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Do it! its just hair and plus i don't really think its a cut its more styling than anything
    teen_mommy1133

Answer by teen_mommy1133 at 2:20 PM on Jan. 30, 2011