Best activity ever

Whats the best activity for a 3yr old?

teen_mommy1133

Asked by teen_mommy1133 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• ask them! Show them some options in action on youtube. a free trial of a karate class, tball, ballet, tumbling, by age 3 most places will take them. My 4 y/o daughter is starting yoga in April, lol.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:36 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• take her to the park and race with her or use bikes. that works for me.
    jazz03

Answer by jazz03 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• We just finished water colors and finger painting. We also do a lot of coloring, crafts with empty Toilet and paper towel rolls, cotton balls, popsicle sticks, even sock puppets.

it lets her imagination run wild and its cheap and can be done in nasty weather.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:45 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Sidewalk chalk -- the park --- playing guessing games -- we play "babies" -- making snacks/dinner together -- playing ball-- dancing-- singing songs -- making up silly stories -- playing I spy --- reading -- coloring

My daughter is in gymnastics and soccer. She loves doing those things plus all the things mentioned above. As long as you are having fun, she will be having fun! Just go for it mama!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 30, 2011