Wedding registery........

Do you write on the wedding invitation where you're registered or just the bridal shower invitation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• you write where you registerd or people won'tknow what to buy you for the wedding shower
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 2:42 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I read the question wrong, I meant you write it only on the wedding shower invites
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 2:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• just in the bridal shower. And actually we don't use it in any.Well I may be wrong... (cultures)
    jazz03

Answer by jazz03 at 2:46 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I have seen it both ways and see nothing wrong with it.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:53 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I've seen it both ways. Most places have little tiny papers you can slide in the invite so you don't have to write it.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 3:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Neither. If someone wishes to give a wedding present then they have to informally inquire from the couple or the parents of the couple. There is no obligation to give at all. Usually the parents will know where the list is and who has said they are giving what. Some couples have an arrangement with a travel agency and the gift is money towards the honeymoon holiday. The agency will ask if you want your name and amount recorded. Choose name but not amount. Otherwise, a charity will be chosen with a similar system. The plan is never mentioned out loud and is kept very private. Where I live it is considered very rude to make any mention of gift-giving at the time of the invitation.
    MLM247

Answer by MLM247 at 5:48 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• We refused to have one; we were not comfortable with expecting gifts.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:27 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• shower
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• include the card they give you with the bridal shower invitation.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• We weren't gonna do one either but I have had some many people ask about it and tell me to do it. Maybe I'll make it and only tell people who ask about it. Thanks everyone.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:10 PM on Jan. 30, 2011