ouch!

I woke up this morning with pain all down my legs and my feet. They feel sore, almost as if I had worked out for a long while yesterday, but I didn't. Just did my normal cleaning. My feet are a bit swollen. I am 7 weeks pregnant, but don't see any reason why that should be the cause of my pain. Anyone know what could be going on?

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Health

• You may notice that any activity will seem strenuous when you are pregnant. Since you are having hormone surges, everything seems and hurts more than normal.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• sounds like nerve pain IMO. .... try a walk, hot bath, etc and bring it up at your next appt. to see if there's anything OTC that might be helpful for it. GOOD LUCK!!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:02 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• you may have slept wrong but if you have any concerns you should talk to your doctor.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 5:23 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Maybe a pinched nerve? If it doesn't go away, call your doc in the morning.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2011