TTC

DH and I have been TTC not for very long mind you it's only been a month but i'm 6 days late and 2 neg test's for the past 4 of the 6 days i've had some cramping and still no period....when should i test again if AF doesn't show up

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Do you normally start on time? I always start within a day or 2 of when I'm suppose to start. SO when I am that late...I am usually pregnant. I have 5 children and with my 2 daughters I took about 7 home pregnancy tests before it showed up positive. This was because my progesterone levels were too low. I had to go in for progesterone shots twice a week and take oral progetserone at home everyday with my youngest daughter in order to keep the pregnancy from miscarrying. If you don't start soon I would go in to your doctor and have them do a blood test, that would tell you for sure. Good luck and hopefully you are!
    hoping73

Answer by hoping73 at 3:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• i am always on time i can always tell hubby it's going to start this day and i get it the day i say it'll come
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Use this website to help find your ovulation dates, as well as your most fertile days of the month.

http://www.marchofdimes.com/ovulation_calendar.html

Also, buy the electronic pregnancy tests that can detect the hormones up to 6 days after your missed period. I got mine from places like CVS
    ChelseATX

Answer by ChelseATX at 4:09 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• You could take a digital pregnancy test again right away, if AF is already 6 days late.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 2:33 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• good luck I wish the best and i hopr it happens for you soon
    kdtmartin

Answer by kdtmartin at 5:21 PM on Jan. 31, 2011