Muslim Brotherhood says to topple leaders allied with the United States

AMMAN, Jordan (AP) - The leader of Jordan's powerful Muslim Brotherhood warned Saturday that unrest in Egypt will spread across the Mideast and Arabs will topple leaders allied with the United States.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20110129/D9L25G0G1.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• So, stacymomof2, what say you? You have been defending this group extensively all over the place today. How do you rationalize this group that wants to what amounts to 'conquer the world'? And, I might be wrong, but you will not be safe even with a husband from Egypt. He will probably not be safe either as he will be seen as a traitor in the eyes of these people. I know I am stretching here, but none of these groups have shown any compassion to anything that varies from their narrow view of Islam or the Muslim faith. I just wonder how you will continue to defend them.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I found this interesting..... "The Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas are collaborating and seeking to increase their roles in Egypt. Global intelligence firm Stratfor reported......"

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Ohhh and this, "“Hamas armed men are entering into Egypt” and seeking collaboration with the Muslim Brotherhood. "

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:19 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• To impose radical islamic governments.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:14 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• And your histrionics regarding my husband being a "traitor" to his country are offensive

Why are you offended, and I didn't practice histrionics. I wasn't accusing him of anything.  I said I knew I was stretching, but these groups haven't proven to be compassionate and the MB might. You need to bring it down a notch and participate in a discussion where I am seeking an understanding of your position.  .....inflammatory rhetoric .....so, who is inflaming the rhetoric? We are discussing the Muslim Brotherhood, whom you support. Why? That is my question. I am looking for some clear answer. I didn't write the stats on the MB. Many groups who watch them did. It isn't rhetoric; it seems to be fact. Oh, you don't want it known. Is your husband a member of the group?

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

Good questions but she did not give a sensible answer.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• As evidenced by the people revolting against said dictator. lol

According to Vice Pres. Biden~ Mubarak is NOT a dictator.....  Sooooooo~ Is Biden lying?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Oh, you don't want it known. Is your husband a member of the group?

That is what I wonder. He sure seems to have her brainwashed.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:19 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• hrmmmmm..... I wonder if our POTUS, Obama would call Mubarak a Dictator...... Interesting
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I heard this on the radio, "It would be delusory to take the Muslim Brotherhood's democratic protestations at face value. Look at who their friends areā€”like Hamas.". ~ speaks volumes, IMO
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:01 PM on Jan. 30, 2011