I think a filling just came out :(

I had some fillings done on my teeth a few days ago and I think one just came out. One of my tooth's has been very sensitive since I had it done and now some rock hard white stuff came off in that area. Should I just wait till tomorrow and call my dentist? It's really bugging me now. It's been hurting a bit since the stuff came off.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Health

• Go to walmart or cvs...they have a temporary filling called Temparin. It should tide you over untill you can get in tomorrow.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:31 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• yes get the temporary filling and call the dentist tomorrow! i have lost two fillings, both pretty old, and metal. I had my wisdom teeth removed a few years ago. they were growing crooked and putting a lot of pressure on my teeth so I think the removal of those teeth and the ease of tension on all my teeth caused those fillings to crack. I wish I could afford a dentist
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:23 PM on Jan. 30, 2011