Have you ever traveled...

to another country? Where and did you enjoy it?

Asked by HappyGirl44 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Travel

• Yes. USA, Cuba, UK, France, Netherlands , Belgium Germany, Austria, Poland . Russia , Croatia , Italy and Czecho. Lived and worked in the UK and France for short periods . Loved them all . Would love to see more of the Balkans and visit Scandinavia, Cyprus and Crete .

Answer by janet116 at 6:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Yep. China-loved it and I didn't have to pay for was for work. I've also been to Japan and Cuba.

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Yes, Europe, South America, Central America, Africa. Enjoyed it all. The only negative I can come up with right away was the taxi driver in Tunisia. He told my husband that I was too outspoken for a woman.

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:48 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Went to Nagales Mexico with a friend. Hated it, we left after 30 minutes

Answer by shivasgirl at 3:49 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Canada, Mexico, England, and the Bahamas. I lived in Israel for a year and visited there several times. I loved everywhere I've been.

Answer by robinkane at 3:48 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Yes! England, Italy, Spain, holland, china, Canada, Mexico and Bahamas. I love to travel, and always love my experiences I have. I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:56 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I lived in Italy for 3 years. I would go back and do it again!

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:08 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Yes, we have been to Ireland, England, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Canada, St. Lucia, Barbados, and Antigua and I enjoyed them all immensely!

Answer by Queenofscrap at 4:36 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Haha! Tootoobusy :)

Comment by HappyGirl44 (original poster) at 3:49 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• No..but my Husband and I plan to go to Ireland for Our 10 Year Anniversary. We would also love to go to Germany and Italy.

Answer by -AJ at 4:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2011