How do you deal with it?

I havent been sleeping well and I know I am snappy to my husband. I dont mean to be I'm so so moody and tired! I have been TTC this month and took 2 tests and they were both neg. I get the blood results back on Monday but I already know I am not pregnant and it hurts because I wanted to be so bad! All these symptoms that I was having (the breast tenderness, cramping, gas, bloating, fatigue) I have determined its probably my period coming. Im just so upset and I dont wanna take it out on my husband. I need some tips to just relax!!

SARAHBIGGS1987

Asked by SARAHBIGGS1987 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Personally, I belive in aromatherapy. Go out and buy some nice bath soaps and take 20 minutes to forget everything.

I have an anxiety disorder, and it's hard not to worry all the time... But just giving yourself the occasional "me time" can work wonders.
    ChelseATX

Answer by ChelseATX at 4:04 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• it is hard but the best thing to do is to not really think about it and stay stress free.. the more you think about it and put strain on your body about it then it will take a little longer... but try really hard not to take it out on your husband but more talk to him about so that he can know and understand how you are feeling. GL
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 4:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• i am ttc also and when i feel like i need to destress I lock myself in the bathroon and take a long hot bath with a little music turn the lights down,, if that dont work i go for a long walk with my kids just me the dog and my ipod.. if that dont work I have a message chair {i love love love it} lol other then that U could go for a drive with a close friend... But it is best for me to have one day to myself every other weekend it helps me... but everyone is different sometimes just telling someone your story can help if that is the case you can call me text me I am a good listern as long as next week when its me breaking dowm u listen to lol
    kdtmartin

Answer by kdtmartin at 5:19 PM on Jan. 31, 2011