Name a current event that has changed the way you think.

let's make the event something that has happened the last 10 years.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm sure a lot of people are going to say this one, but how could you not include 9/11/01? That day totally changed our world as we knew it. Our lives were permanently altered on that fateful day.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• The minors from Chili who where trapped underground for so long, and watching them all come to the surface one at a time. It was very inspiring for me.

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 4:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• the recent birds and fish dying has really freaked me out and given me alot to think about. I found found the images deeply disturbing and cannot seem to get them out of my mind no matter how hard I try
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• My answer would be 9-11. It made the world slow down and changed everything as we knew it. It also made everyone focus on the true importance of our loved ones. Since I live near D.C. I knew some people who were killed that fateful day. It saddens me to think that it takes something like this to make us focus on our family and who is important to us.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 4:10 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• yeah 9/11 for me too. My youngest was only 3 weeks old and so innocent and some idiot wanted to kill her because she was american (this was my frame of mind at the time) .
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 4:12 PM on Jan. 30, 2011