Any new work at home companies out there?

I am looking for new company that just opened/launched in 2010 or this year...
Please leave info if you are with one or know of one....
thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Money & Work

• Why not start your own?

Answer by rkoloms at 4:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• There are many legal issues with starting a business. It is easier to get into that has all of that already worked out. And the start cost wouldnt be near as much
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:01 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I know mommyomg247 was talking to me about a work from home position. I'd ask her.

Here's the link to her page: http://www.cafemom.com/home/mommyomg247
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:10 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• It isn't a new comapny but i fill out offers and surveys :) I love it why not try it out?
    2_kiddos

Answer by 2_kiddos at 5:22 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I think its qiuet affordable to start a new business. Much more now than ever.

Im confused by your question so Ill just direct you to HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:31 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• If you handle your own paperwork, marketing, etc., the start up costs are not high.

http://www.score.org/index.html   and    http://www.sba.gov/ are great resouces. You should also find a local chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• We should talk send me a message and I can direct you to a woman who started hers last year. She helped me a lot.
    MyOpionCounts

Answer by MyOpionCounts at 7:29 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• If you are still looking to work from home, contact me and I can help you get started asap . We can actual get you started today with in a few minutes.
    Gotupperware

Answer by Gotupperware at 7:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I honestly think it's best to look for a Company that has been in Business for more than 10 years, especially with the way the economy is now. I work from home and I love it! We have a low start up cost and it's risk free. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 23 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms! Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Moms working from home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:48 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Check this one out. It is called the Trump Network. a health and wellness company and is very small. In fact it is only based in the US but set to go global soon www.jointnt.net/nicolemuschett
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2011