Any new work at home companies out there?

I am looking for new company that just opened/launched in 2010 or this year...
Please leave info if you are with one or know of one....

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Money & Work

• Why not start your own?

Answer by rkoloms at 4:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• There are many legal issues with starting a business. It is easier to get into that has all of that already worked out. And the start cost wouldnt be near as much

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:01 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I know mommyomg247 was talking to me about a work from home position. I'd ask her.

Here's the link to her page:

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:10 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• It isn't a new comapny but i fill out offers and surveys :) I love it why not try it out?

Answer by 2_kiddos at 5:22 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I think its qiuet affordable to start a new business. Much more now than ever.

Im confused by your question so Ill just direct you to HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:31 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• If you handle your own paperwork, marketing, etc., the start up costs are not high.   and are great resouces. You should also find a local chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• We should talk send me a message and I can direct you to a woman who started hers last year. She helped me a lot.

Answer by MyOpionCounts at 7:29 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• If you are still looking to work from home, contact me and I can help you get started asap . We can actual get you started today with in a few minutes.

Answer by Gotupperware at 7:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I honestly think it's best to look for a Company that has been in Business for more than 10 years, especially with the way the economy is now. I work from home and I love it! We have a low start up cost and it's risk free. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 Β½ year old son, and 23 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms! Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:

Get to know our Team on Facebook:
    We are the largest group of Moms working from home online!

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:48 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Check this one out. It is called the Trump Network. a health and wellness company and is very small. In fact it is only based in the US but set to go global soon

Answer by chiro789 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2011