Live kid shows

Any parent take their kids? If so what show and how did they like it? :)

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 4:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Entertainment

• Day Out with Thomas doesnt quite count lol so technically, not yet! I still remember seeing Sesame St. Live when I was maybe 4 and ooooh my god is was A-W-E-S-O-M-E.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• we did yo gabba gabba live. went the pricey route with meet and greet passes which included a private entrance, some gabba swag, and a terrific catered lunch. we ended up with 4th row which allowed some extra time w/ the characters, getting to dance in front of the stage, see/touch Biz Markie and so on. worth every penny. we WERE seeing a curious george show a few months back but it was canceled and tickets refunded. also done polar express and thomas the tank engine train meet/ride
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:58 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Ok my son is 1 almost 2 and I was going to do Seasme Street live. I saw for like 65 bucks he can meet some members. I want to but not sure ifhe will be freaked out.I so wanted to goto Yo Gabba Gabba live...didnt have the moeny :(
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 5:01 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:01 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• very pricey. between the tickets, hotel room, gas, meals, etc it was our ENTIRE vacation budget for the entire year. and if it hadn't gone on sale right during tax season it never would've happened. LOL. however, the memories were insanely huge. there were 2 massive balloon drops from overhead and also 1 confetti drop. ... I would *not* have gone if we were gonna be in cheap seats. the live music was thrilling and infectious and dancing was a necessity. we were on the main floor row 4 and security let the kids from our seating area play/run/dance, etc. I cannot imagine having to have kept my kids cooped in a chair the whole time
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2011