Has anyones husband kept secrets of them and if so how did you find out?

What was it? Was it good or bad? Just curious!

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 4:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• hi..before i had a secret from him but i realized that i'm being unfair so i better to be honest to him than to be sorry...
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 5:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• He has (or had) his secret internet life of a single guy and I found out by checking his internet history because I had a nagging feeling something was up. So yeah.. not to go into detail, but it wasn't good and it caused a huge rift in our relationship.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• he had a secret life, his whole adult sex life was a lie, he was into cramming things up his ass (including MY vibrator!)
    wanted me to be the man and him the female
    also found out he was only watching porn that had women raping men,and transexual men getting it from men

we are no longer together
    Anonymous

• My dh doesn't call them secrets, they're "fibs". He told me when we started dating that he was allergic to latex and hated using condoms because of the "terrible" reaction they gave him. I got on the pill and we got married, ect. Four years into our marriage someone asked if he had any allergies and he said "Just shellfish." I piped up "What about latex?" He gave me the most sheepish look ever and said the allergy really wasn't more than a bit of a sensitivity and he had really embellished on how bad the reaction was. I was a bit peeved but just shook my head and stored that away.

LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 10:20 PM on Jan. 30, 2011