How do you know if you are depressed or if my fiancée is depressed?

We fight & we say we are done with each other but we really aren't. How do I know which one of us is depressed. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! Thanks!

PrOuDmOmMy_2010

Asked by PrOuDmOmMy_2010 at 5:00 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• Depression can have many different symptoms. I guess the main ones I have heard and read about are feeling sad most of the time, crying randomly, body aches, moodiness, weight changes, emotional ups and downs. I think if you are suspecting either yourself or your fiance is suffering from depression (even just slightly) I would contact a Dr. to get more professional help. Depression is nothing to take lightly- it's serious and can lead to serious things if not treated.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 5:22 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I have contacted my doctor & he said its just the baby blues. He said I should get over them soon.
    PrOuDmOmMy_2010

Comment by PrOuDmOmMy_2010 (original poster) at 2:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2011