Anyone like Jon & KAte plus eight??

FRANCINE818

Asked by FRANCINE818 at 12:30 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Entertainment

• Not me!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 12:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• NOPE NOT A CHANCE ... WHO CARES ... BIG WHOOP .. 8 KIDS MY MOM HAD 8 KIDS AND NO WE WERENT TWINS OR WHATEVER BUT WE WERE ALL LIKE A YEAR APART SHE KEPT GETTING PREGNANT AFTER EACH ONE ... SOO NOPE NOTHING NEW .. FROM THE PREVEIWS I SAW THAT KATE GIRL IS A BITCH TOWARDS HER HUSBAND AND HER KIDS ARE BRATS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Actually, the kids are (mostly) pretty sweet. I feel bad for them. Their mom is...let's be kind for a change and call her "high strung." Their dad is...let's be kind and call him, "weak willed and whipped." Oh wait. That last one might not have been too nice...

One night my oldest stepbaby (who was 5 at the time) woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep, so I let him watch an episode with me. He said to me, "That lady's a mommy? She talks so mean, though!"

Out of the mouths of babes, ya know?
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:15 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I love it!
    yvonne25

Answer by yvonne25 at 1:41 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I do watch the show, i think i love the kids more then the mother. The one episode i saw yesterday she was freakin on the kid about gum on his teddy bear, and he was crying his eyes out since she said she was going to throw it out. It was a tiny piece of gum, and it was like nothing, the poor kid.
    Purplebutrfly99

Answer by Purplebutrfly99 at 2:08 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• ive watched it a few times but i think they use their 8 kids to get fame. i really do... ive known people to have more than 8 kids, granted they werent twins, but come on... id like to know how they did it way back when, when things were much worse than they are now...
    mamajojo

Answer by mamajojo at 10:34 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I get resentful when I watch shows like that....they are living their lives, why are they celebrities for it? I can't stand the Duggars either, for that reason. I mean, the people have a right to live the way they want to, but I am at a loss as to why I would want to contribute to their celebrity status. They have made themselves into a business....People watch, though! I think the mother being so bitchy and the husband's reaction to it is part of the reason why people watch. We are so used to seeing "perfect"/ religiously devout people with large families that this one is a contrast....I saw that Teddy Bear segment and I couldn't understand why she thought it had to be thrown away when all moms know that if she did nothing at all eventually the gum would become covered in fuzz and perfectly harmless!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 12:34 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I am interviewing Jon from the show this week, if anyone wants to ask him a question. I like the show but I know that some people don't.
    Cafe MichelleL

Answer by Cafe MichelleL at 12:39 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I feel the opposite!! I have seen the show probably a handful of times and I always catch the husband being rude to HER! I will never forget when she got a tummy tuck because he was disappointed she was not the woman she used to be and that she was actually pretty when he married her! I was appalled and I have seen him talk rudely to her other times, too. I think he is an asshole and she just has too much on her plate.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I am an avid watcher of the show. I feel bad for the kids because they are def being exploited. Their parents sell pics of the kids and they charge more if you want it signed. I'd be a b**** to if I had that many kids that young but that isnt an excuse for Kate to act the way she does. She has been getting a little better though.There was a recent episode where Kate had a "buisness" trip and left all the kids with Jon. Jon is much better/more patient with the kids when Kate isnt there!
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 2:45 PM on Nov. 15, 2008