how old is too old for a sleep over???

neng999

Asked by neng999 at 5:00 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Same sex? Never. I had friends stay over and living on my own I still do. lol (well I live with dh and dd)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Youre never too old for a sleep over. Shoot me and my friends go away on weekends together and share hotel rooms. We call them our slumber parties without kids.

Answer by gemgem at 5:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• If you are talking co-ed then Id still have to say never...I dont mean the age but I dont think co-ed sleepovers are ever ok! lol JMO
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• same sex.. no age limit.. co-ed, well when they are living on their own :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:09 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Yeah, your never too old for sleepovers. If my senior in high school dd wanted another sleepover I would say ok. Its actually a lot of fun for the girls
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 5:10 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Same sex - no age limit. I got together for a weekend in October with some old friends....an extended sleepover so to speak and I'm way older than teen.

Co-ed - if you don't want that under your roof, then don't allow it.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Never too old for that!!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 5:23 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• if it is the same sex then I would say there is never an age that is to old. If you are talking about oppisite sex then I would say 12 years old or there abouts. I have a friend who has 3 children the same age as mine, she has 3 girls and I have 2 boys and 1 girl. We have done sleepovers in the past with all 3 children. We finally stopped it about 2 years ago when the 2 oldest were turing 12.

If for some reason she needed the help or I needed it I know we would still allow it because the kids are close and I don't think they really think of each other in any way other then friendship. I think when my kids get older it will depend on the relationship they are in. My parents didn't let us have boyfriends sleep over until we were out of high school and in serious relationships.

I guess you have to do what is most comfortable for you. Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 5:28 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I am fifty, and still have one annually with my friends.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:17 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Never. Let them be kids as long as they can
    susan94546

Answer by susan94546 at 10:16 PM on Jan. 30, 2011