What do you hate the most about being overweight? I hate that I can't

breath when I bend over. It is SO uncomfortable, like to tie my shoes or whatever. My other pet peeve about it is my arm flab, like when I wave or clap and it jiggles! Gotta hit the gym man!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• :( I'm sorry ladies. You can get healthy! You're worth it! Good luck!
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 11:07 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Not being able to fit into my clothes.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:14 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• the muffin top
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:04 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• run around with my lil ones
    kymbsmom

Answer by kymbsmom at 5:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Not being able to wear certain clothes. Not wanting to go near certain clothes. I have lost about 20lbs and that feels good, but I really want to loose some more.
    Anonymous

• I can't breath when i bend over, muffin top, frequent heart burns, tire easily
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Feeling like crap, feeling like I'm going to keel over when I climb a flight of stairs, not being able to run after/with my kids, things like that. And of course the stomach & arm flab. BUT, I'm working on it, I tried weight watchers and got a little off, then just got better about what I ate, then got a job and that is really helping (I'm really active for about half an hour in the morning, semi-active for another half hour or so with breaks, and then semi-active with breaks again in the afternoon for about an hour). DH says my belly is shrinking, my chiropractor said I'm getting less mushy (she can feel my muscles firming up), but more important I'm feeling better, I don't feel like I"m going to die if I climb the stairs and I don't get out of breath just running to the bathroom quick.
    Anonymous

• everything :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 5:22 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Not looking my best. Not being healthy for my kids. I usually drop around 30-40 lbs every summer only to put it right back on in the winter. I am so looking forward to starting my dieting early this year. Maybe I can lose more and gain less back next year lol. I wont say I wont gain it back at all, thatd be lying to myself.

Answer by gemgem at 5:25 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• throwing upgrossing out the hubby

Anonymous