What's the most funniest job you ever had or did for money?? I was Dora for girls birthday parties lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I was Chuck E. Cheese. Not fun! Brats hanging all over me, crying toddlers being pushed on me by stupid parents, and unruly kids pulling my glove "hand" off...................
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• ewww no way in HELL would i EVER dress up as that idiot Dora. i can't stand her shes obnoxious lol

but thats hillarious that you dressed up! ha i would have so much fun with that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Anony#2 That's so funny how long did that gig last??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Ok I worked as a waitress in a clam bar..........Funny part here is My uniform had clam shells all over it!!! uggg Hey I made good tips I think people felt sorry 4 me lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I worked at a co called the American Fudge Factory down in south africa. We had to wear the American flag T shirts and caps and we were 'kept' in a glass box where everyone could watch us boil and cool and 'flip' the fudge! Picture a 5foot spade, a marble table full of boiling hot fudge and we 'cooled' it down by throwin it in the air with the spade! Too much fun! and lots of fudge hit the ceiling during training! Lol
    luschram

Answer by luschram at 12:50 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I'm cracking up here this is sooo funny
    FRANCINE818

Answer by FRANCINE818 at 12:52 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• "Anony#2 That's so funny how long did that gig last?? "

About five years! Hey, it was my first job ever, and I was determined to do whatever it took to raise my kid. Free tokens and parties for her - not a bad deal. :)

It was just one part of my job at the time. I was also a cashier, did salad bar prep, hosted b-day parties, greeted guests, and trained new employees. It was a great first job - the "crew" was a tight knit group - lots of fun.
    Anonymous