Do you ever stay in your pj's all day long?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 5:08 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• When I have no where to go, I do.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:09 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Technically yes,but I'm showered and dressed in the same stuff I sleep in,sweats and a T

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:16 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• sat/sun unless my husband gets off work early for a date night. I cannot during the week because of getting my son from the school bus. I know he's only in kindergarten but the bus has a bunch of his little friends on it, I don't wanna risk embarrassing him
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I do somedays. But most of my pjs could pass as yogapants and pullovers. With a sweater no one knows.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:28 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Yes. Today is one of those pajama days.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 6:56 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Yes and It is so great knowing I can lounge around the house in my pj's, I have 5 kids which most are in sports so besides normal running I have to do,I spend alot of time on the road, so lazy days are so nice!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 5:25 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Yep! Doing it today as a matter of fact! DH has to work, so DD and I are having PJ day, lol.
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 5:27 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• when it's cold and chilly out and i don't go no where yeah... other then that no
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 5:34 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I wish I could! I used to (in my defense, they weren't true pajamas, just leggings & shirts or whatever), but now I have to get dressed every morning. Sometimes if I'm going to sit around the house after work I'll put them back on ;).
    Anonymous

• yes I have..the kids have had a few snow days lately and one of those days we stayed in out pj's all day. So much fun!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:29 PM on Jan. 30, 2011