What are you attracted to?

I was watching Bill Mahr with my husband tonight and there was the NERDIEST guy EVER- the editor of Newsweek on- I told my husband I didn't want to hurt his feelings, but I was SERIOUSLY attracted to this guy. My husband also knows I am attracted to Professor Snape (not the guy without the role). So I thought long and hard about it- what am I attracted to?

The answer- men who are super intelligent and passionate about it.

I love Bill Maher too... I'm embarrased to admit Bill Gates and pretty much anyone who is super intelligent.

What are you ladies attracted to? Share, be honest, and post anon if you need to. Quirkiness is ok!

lovetoteachec

Asked by lovetoteachec at 12:54 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My husband has a really dark humor. He's really smart and some people just dont know how to take his humor. But I love it! Also, he's kind of nerdy looking in a way, he wears glasses and is always reading something. But, man, is he sexxxxy!
    One actor I've always been attracted to is Robin Wiliams. He's not really handsome in that "hollywood" way but he's so funny and sweet and I bet he's really hot in bed! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Bad boys!! Mark Walberg type Hot!!!
    Anonymous

• tommy lee - dwayne johnson "the rock" - harrison ford, still think he is a hottie
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:02 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I like 'em dumb and pretty.

Just kidding. I do know what you mean about Snape, though. There's something dark and broody and uh...passionate (ew...I feel dirty saying that about a character in a kid's book!) about him.

Passionate is a big one for me. Whether about a cause, a person (obsessive fictional characters, not real life stalkers), their work, etc - it's very attractive.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:04 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Men with a good hairline, i.e. George Clooney, John Stewart, Jimmy Kimmel, .......... But I can understand the Intelligent thing lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Collin Firth....in Bridget Jones' Diary....He's so attractive and cute. He has a very warm smile. The accent doesn't hurt the ears either....LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 1:09 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Balding geeks who walk funny...I'm really not kidding. I don't know why either. anon because this doesn't describe my husband...not because it is a joke. I never know if he will see and I don't want him to think he's not geeky enough for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• i married a red head nerd. always loved them....
    girls
    ppl like Amy Lee
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:34 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• icky!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• OOO if I posted anonymous everyone would know it was me, cause I've answered posts like this as myself before and everyone knows what kind of man I'm attracted to.mmm
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 4:29 AM on Nov. 15, 2008