QVC

What is everyones experiance with QVC? I am considering doing some christmas shopping with them. This would me my first time ordering anything online.

Did ya'll have a good experiance? Good product? Problems?

Please let me know before I place my order!!

Thank You.

lovemylittle1

Asked by lovemylittle1 at 1:10 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Shopping

• i LOVE QVC and HSN! my great g'ma always bought stuff from them and my mom is an addict... one or the other is always on. so, i grew up seeing them both order things. so it was only natural that my first QVC purchase was when i was 6. =)

i have experience buying from both networks and they both have really good customer service. i've never had major problem w/anything. and, the few small problems i have had were taken care of quickly and much to my satisfaction. i know you won't be dissappointed! =)
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 1:40 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I too purchase from QVC. They have great products. I've never purchased anything I didn't like. Ordering is easy and the product is delivered right to the house. Does it get any better?
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 7:37 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I've never ordered from them online but wow I used to have fun ordering off their shows. I thought the prices were great to make up for shipping costs. The shipping was also very fast, once I received my order in two days. I liked their jewery, makeup, and kitchen stuff - small appliances and pots and pans.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 8:56 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I never really liked QVC and HSN - I used to think of them as just having "junk" -- my dad has shopped there for over a decade at I know it used to be the stuff they carried was lower quality or brands I had never heard of... but when I was shopping for some make-up at Sephora and googled it I found it cheaper (exact same thing) at QVC. They also had ProActiv in larger sizes for cheaper then you could buy from the proactiv site or mall kiosks. It seems like they have started using their buying power to get better quality items.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 5:38 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Thank You all.

Well, I did it. I placed my order for Christmas today and it should be here on the 25th. Im so excited but nervous at the same time.
    lovemylittle1

Answer by lovemylittle1 at 4:18 AM on Nov. 16, 2008