can i be pregnant if i miss the pill because i didnt have a period at all?

countrygirl18

Asked by countrygirl18 at 1:26 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Adult Children (18+)

• Not if you just miss one pill
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• It's unlikely that you're pregnant because u missed a pill. It is possible to become pregnant while on the pill............it happened to me and I didn't miss any pills. I say that's it's extremely unlikely that u r pregnant, but why not get yourself a pregnancy test from Wal-Mart and find out just to ease your mind.
    pinkink

Answer by pinkink at 1:45 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Go to any Planned Parenthood, pee in a cup and free your mind of worry - it's free! So are the contraceptives, or they used to be anyway!
    MacMomAK

Answer by MacMomAK at 12:24 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Pee on a stick. And planned parenthood doesn't give out free birth control pills any more. BOOOO! Just free condoms that are banana flavored. I'm not kidding. Why anyone would want a flavored condom around their vajay is beyond me.
    OOHPFG

Answer by OOHPFG at 1:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• We don't have planned parenthood here but we do have Dollar Tree and the pee sticks are $1.00. Go get one. Pee on it. If it's negative then you are fine.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:08 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Do as suggested by the above ladies - take a quickie at-home pee test.
    And YES, you CAN get pregnant from one missed pill if you have intercourse around the time you forgot to take that pill (3 days before and after I believe).
    By the way, even a woman who never forgets the pill can still get pregnant while on it. Trust me - I know. Just ask each of my three children....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Why is this in this category?? Go get a pregnancy test or go the the Dr

Answer by louise2 at 9:50 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Sometimes stress will make your period irregalure.Also some birth control can make you miss your period.It is very unlikely that if you missed one dose that you will be pregant.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 6:30 AM on Jan. 21, 2009