when is too early for a bsby shower? can someone give me a good time span for a baby shower

mrssamartin

Asked by mrssamartin at 5:52 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• They're not normally held before the 6th month, and the ninth month is getting too late.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• i would say that by the time your about 5+ months, you should be good for a baby shower. you just never know with miscarriages and such before then but i would also say that if you want to announce the sex of the baby, wait till you know the results so everyone can buy accordingly.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:01 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• My son is due early - mid March and I had my shower in the beginning on January (mostly because I wanted some of my friends who are in college to be able to go, and they were still on break) I agree with americansugar80 that after you know the sex (if you do wanna know the sex) any time that works for you should work for everyone else ^_^
    LiveBreatheSing

Answer by LiveBreatheSing at 6:25 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• i would say around 6-8 months pregnant! but really its watever works for u!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 6:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• usually about a couple months before the baby is due :) that way it gives you time to see what you need and what you have :P good luck
    zackarysmommy

Answer by zackarysmommy at 6:36 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Thank everyone for they advice. Due in April, c-section wish me luck never have a c-section before kind of nervous.
    mrssamartin

Comment by mrssamartin (original poster) at 4:37 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I am having my baby showers in march and im not due till july 8th but then again we live in north carolina and my family and my husbands family is in texas and colorado and we r driving so idk we half to do it early
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 9:25 AM on Feb. 1, 2011