in your whole life have you ever lost a cell phone?

and actually never found it?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 5:53 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Technology

• No, but once I lost mine for about a week... it must have fallen out of my coat pocket and got covered in snow... I didn't find it until there was a thaw and the snow melted. And believe it or not, I put it on top of the heating vent and when it dried out it still worked!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 5:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• nope, but i did drop one in the toilet :>(
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• yep i have, probably numerous times. my last phone i lost at target, and it got stolen there, i only found out it was stolen because someone downloaded a bunch of games on it. I reported it stolen a day later hoping to get a call from target, but i had to fight the charges on my bill because they were a day before but i explained why and they refunded it. Since then i got a new phone, and i am extra careful with this one, or i try to be.
    dezandry

Answer by dezandry at 5:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Done that twice!!!!

Answer by older at 5:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• No.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 5:56 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Never have, but granddaughter lost one.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:56 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I lost my cell phone and never found it about 2 years ago. I was riding my bike and had someone almost run over me. The phone fell out of my back pack and by the time I realized it was missing someone had picked it up and was using it. I guess that it was technically stolen but I had lost it first. Thankfully I had it insured.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 5:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Lost, no. Ran over because it fell out of my pocket, yes - once. Washed in the washing machine - once.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 6:04 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• never lost one yet, but abused lots and lots lol
    sandjmom99

Answer by sandjmom99 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• no i lost one in the toilet and one back when we were flooding a few years ago cause i was taking a picture of the water rising up to my house to send to hubby so he would hurry home to get us. it went out over the rain going in it
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 7:28 PM on Jan. 30, 2011