What can I take for prenatal depression? HELPPPP 911

Pills????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• call your doctor b/c I have no idea.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 8:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• My Dr. told me lexapro was fine to take up until the 3rd trimester. I would still talk to your doctor, there are options.
    Anonymous

• Treatment during pregnancy involves several avenues. Developing your support network is extremely valuable. Having yourself surrounded by supportive individuals that you know can be beneficial, particularly if they have experienced the same feelings. Talking to a professional or psychotherapy can be very beneficial, particularly since there are major changes going on during pregnancy. Medications can also be used during pregnancy under the care of a practitioner who has experience with using antidepressants and other medications during the course of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• i think someone just copies and pastes their answers!!!
    Anonymous

• try to read this book by joel osteen its like ur best life now it helped me
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 1:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Honey, you need to get to your doctor ASAP. None of us on here can give you a good answer because we are not doctors, do not know your medical history, etc. YOu need to let your doctor know IMMEDIATLY so the he/she can get you the help that will make a difference. Good luck, and if you need someone to talk to you are more than welcome to message me.
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2008