i need some advice

ok so i havent had a period in 41 days, i havent had any added stress this past month, its actually been a really good month. Im hoping for a baby but I havent been stressing about it. My body has shown signs of ovulation via cervical mucus changes, and breakouts on my face, but no cramping, and no signs of starting my period... Im not sure what would be causing me to not have a period this month, but im overall healthy, and no intertility issues, as I have a 3 year old son and it took me one try to get pregnant with him! I tested with first response early result yesterday and it came back negative... What is the best and most reliable pregnancy test out there? are digitals better than non digital? i ovulated around the 18th or 19th of January......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Jan. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Every pregnancy is different!

The most reliable tests are the digital ones in my opinion! Just be sure to test with morning pee, it has a higher concentration of HCG hormones (the pregnancy hormone) if you are pregnant.

Also, you can try using this ovulation calendar to check your dates to see if anything matches up:

http://www.marchofdimes.com/ovulation_calendar.html
    ChelseATX

Answer by ChelseATX at 6:29 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• Everything for the month of January adds up, the dates and when we did the deed, the changes in cervical mucus as well as the break outs on my face.... Every month I break out on my face a few days before ovulation, I broke out later in my cycle so I believe I ovulated on or around January 18th or 19th... I havent been stressed out that I have noticed though either... So hopefully, I just ovulated late and caught the right egg!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:16 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I would just wait a couple more weeks if u only ovulated on the 18 or 19.. and at that point the kind of test is not really doing to be that important.. They have test now at the dollar tree that are the same as the ones we use at the hospital.. So as far as kind goes I feel like clear blue is the best but it is just because it is so easy to ready you cant misread it
    kdtmartin

Answer by kdtmartin at 5:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2011